Varun Tej, the latest entrant from the mega family, proved his mettle with his debut film ‘Mukunda’. He won appreciation for his endearing screen presence and intense performance in the film. Varun was supposed to work with either Krish or Puri Jagannadh in his second venture and uncertainty prevailed over the project for a while. As per the latest buzz, Varun’s next film will be produced and directed by Krish.
Initially, Krish was supposed to launch Varun in his debut film but the project was later helmed by Srikanth Addala as Krish was busy with ‘Gabbar’, his debut film in Hindi. The preproduction work is going on for Varun’s next and the shooting will kick start in January. Keep watching this space for an official confirmation.
- Star comedian’s marriage date fixed
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- This young actress is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes