Amala Paul was supposed to play the lead in Vastha Nee Venuka under the direction of Ramesh Varma. Once the actress announced her wedding plans, the film makers did not hesitate to express their displeasure. So causing no harm to anyone she backed out of the project.
News was also making the rounds that Catherine Tresa was going to replace Amala. However, now the latest update suggests that Catherine was not able to accommodate this movie in her schedule.
The female lead in this movie is supposed to have ample scope for performance alongside glamour. Since the makers are not able to find any suitable heroine matching the requirements, this project is apparently on hold. Havish of Genius fame is playing the male lead in this film.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next