Speaking on the occasion, the producer said, “We are proud of our hero Srikanth and Veediki Dookudekkuva will be a big hit in his career. Chakri’s music is a special attraction of this film. The movie will also have a mix of fights, family sentiment and comedy, to attract an audience from all sides.”
The movie was supposed to release a few years ago but has been delayed due to unknown reasons. Chandra Mohan, Ajay and MS Narayana will be seen in pivotal roles. It has been directed by Satyanarayana Dwarapudi and produced by Bellam Rama Krishna Reddy under his Pushyami Film Makers banner.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you