Director Veeru Potla, who made ‘Bindaas’ and ‘Ragada’, will be directing Naga Chaitanya in a new movie that is scheduled to go to the floors from October. Chaitanya will be seen in an all new comedy avatar in this film. This movie will be produced by D.Siva Prasada Reddy, who is close to Nagarjuna. The same banner is currently producing ‘Love Story’ with Nagarjuna.
Veeru Potla is known for making entertaining comedies and he tasted success with ‘Bindaas’. Naga Chaitanya is looking for a big break commercially and a comedy entertainer may just do the trick for him. An official announcement will be made soon and a leading actress has been approached to play the lead role.
We will bring you more details soon so watch this space
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej