All Lights India International Film Festival (ALIIFF) is a film festival that aims at unifying multiple film industries to showcase filmmaking skills on various levels. The film festival has roped in several stars from each industry to represent the film festival and Venkatesh has been chosen as the ambassador from Tollywood.
Moving towards unifying the industry, the film festival organisers chose Kamal Hassan from Kollywood, Mohanlal from Mollywood and Kicha Sudeep from Sandalwood along with Venkatesh as the ambassadors for South Indian Cinema. The organisers are quite upbeat about the film festival and are quite positive about the event.
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth