He has already started the official remake of ‘Oh My God’ with Pawan Kalyan and he is now looking at a number of other subjects from different languages.
Sources say that Venkatesh is now at a stage in his career when experimentation and legacy are key aspects on his mind. As a result, he is looking at tried and tested stories that have worked with viewers before.
Expect more solid hits from Venkatesh in the years to come with this safe approach.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you