He has already started the official remake of ‘Oh My God’ with Pawan Kalyan and he is now looking at a number of other subjects from different languages.
Sources say that Venkatesh is now at a stage in his career when experimentation and legacy are key aspects on his mind. As a result, he is looking at tried and tested stories that have worked with viewers before.
Expect more solid hits from Venkatesh in the years to come with this safe approach.
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
- Mystery around Raj Tarun’s visually challenged role revealed
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
Articles that might interest you