He has already started the official remake of ‘Oh My God’ with Pawan Kalyan and he is now looking at a number of other subjects from different languages.
Sources say that Venkatesh is now at a stage in his career when experimentation and legacy are key aspects on his mind. As a result, he is looking at tried and tested stories that have worked with viewers before.
Expect more solid hits from Venkatesh in the years to come with this safe approach.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date