Victory Venkatesh is awaiting the release of Babu Bangaram. The film is slated to open in cinemas tonight and the pre-release buzz has been quite encouraging. Soon, Venky will start shooting for Saala Khadoos’ remake and Kishore Tirumala’s Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu.
According to the latest reports, Venky is also keen on extending his super hit thriller, Drushyam, with its sequel. “You can make a sequel to Drushyam in the style of the Hollywood film Taken. It can be more action-packed,” Venky said while speaking to a leading English news daily.
We will have to wait until Venky’s plans materialize for the sequel.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked