Victory Venkatesh is awaiting the release of Babu Bangaram. The film is slated to open in cinemas tonight and the pre-release buzz has been quite encouraging. Soon, Venky will start shooting for Saala Khadoos’ remake and Kishore Tirumala’s Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu.
According to the latest reports, Venky is also keen on extending his super hit thriller, Drushyam, with its sequel. “You can make a sequel to Drushyam in the style of the Hollywood film Taken. It can be more action-packed,” Venky said while speaking to a leading English news daily.
We will have to wait until Venky’s plans materialize for the sequel.
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Bollywood star dubs for Ram Charan?
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you