It doesn’t matter what others think, always know when to say ‘NO’, Victory Venkatesh urged teens and adults who often succumb to peer pressure and cultivate risky and harmful habits that may ruin their lives completely.
Venky was part of a short video produced by the Teenage Foundation, which has been striving to protect the rights of the adolescents. The video encourages the viewers to not let others pull their strings and that it’s perfectly fine to say no to others and be away from the peers who try to pass on dangerous habits such as smoking, drinking and drugs etc.
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- Queen’s Telugu Remake To Be Launched Soon
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
Articles that might interest you