Yet another Telugu film is going to be remade in Kannada. In recent times, some Kannada film producers bought remake rights of films like Brindavanam and Kanchana, out of which Kanchana’s remake has already released. The latest news is that Upendra is going to star in the Kannada remake of Venkatesh, Nayanthara starrer Lakshmi. Upendra will be reprising Venkatesh’s role and incidentally, it’s going to be his 99th film. Apparently, the film has been titled as Gowri and Saiprakash is going to direct the film. The heroines are yet to be finalized and it’ll go on floors later this year.
Meanwhile, Venkatesh is busy shooting for his upcoming film Golmaal, which also has Ram, Anjali and Shazhan Padamsee in lead roles. K Vijaybhaskar is directing the film and it’s being jointly produced by Sravanthi Ravi Kishore and Suresh Babu. The film is the remake of Bol Bachchan and it’ll release soon.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema