It is now official. Victory Venkatesh will be seen as the Home Minister of AP in his upcoming movie. A few days ago, we told you that Venkatesh would be seen as a politician in ‘Radha’ and the production unit just confirmed this news.
Nayanathara will be seen as the heroine in this movie and regular shooting will begin from the end of February. The muhurtham ceremony will be held on February 16th. Maruthi tasted success with a host of small films and this is his first project with a big star.
“Venkatesh will be seen as a Home Minister in this movie and there is a nice romantic track between the Home Minister and a middle class woman” said producer Danayya in the press note. Richard Prasad is the cinematographer of this movie and J.B. is scoring the music.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you