It is now official. Victory Venkatesh will be seen as the Home Minister of AP in his upcoming movie. A few days ago, we told you that Venkatesh would be seen as a politician in ‘Radha’ and the production unit just confirmed this news.
Nayanathara will be seen as the heroine in this movie and regular shooting will begin from the end of February. The muhurtham ceremony will be held on February 16th. Maruthi tasted success with a host of small films and this is his first project with a big star.
“Venkatesh will be seen as a Home Minister in this movie and there is a nice romantic track between the Home Minister and a middle class woman” said producer Danayya in the press note. Richard Prasad is the cinematographer of this movie and J.B. is scoring the music.
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- NTR Brings A Special Guest To Bigg Boss Set
- Fidaa’s first-day collections
Articles that might interest you