Now that senior hero Victory Venkatesh has wrapped up the sports based action drama, Guru, within a short time, he is all set to move on to his next project, Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu, under Kishore Tirumala’s direction.
According to the latest buzz, this movie will be going on floors from the second week of December as Kishore has already wrapped up a major chunk of pre-production.
This film will have Nithya Menen opposite Venky. A complete laugh riot, Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu will showcase an unusual love story between a young girl and her middle-aged groom-to-be, essayed by Venky himself. Ram Mohan will be producing this movie.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you