Director Teja is supposed to helm two crazy projects – Venkatesh’s Aata Nade Veta Nade and Balakrishna’s NTR. Until recently, there were reports that Teja will work on both the movies simultaneously. However, according to the latest reports, the Venky-Teja movie has been delayed for the time being.
Apparently, Venky, seeing Teja being under pressure to sail two boats at the same time, recently asked Teja to go ahead with Balayya’s NTR first so that the director can concentrate on his movie with a free mind. The reports further reveal that Venky is planning to work on Puri Jagannadh’s movie that he has kept on hold since last year in the meantime.
However, we will have to wait for a few more days to get some clarity on these speculations.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut