We all know that super star Venkatesh is playing the role of a common man in the most anticipated multi-starrer ‘Gopala Gopala’ which also features powerstar Pawan Kalyan as Lord Krishna. The latest news is that Venkatesh has turned stylist and is picking his own costumes for this film.
Venky is said to be giving his own style to this role and is personally handpicking different shades of short Kurtas. Sources say that Venky will be seen in much more stylish and classy avatar in this film.
Kishore Pardhasani is directing this film and it features Shriya as the female lead. Anoop Rubens composes music and PC Sriram is the cinematographer in this film which is slated for a release during Sankranthi.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you