Senior star Victory Venkatesh is one actor who constantly tries to push the boundaries of his craft with each movie. The actor will soon be seen in a rugged avatar in Guru, which is releasing on March 31st. Venky is already in talks with Puri Jagannadh and a few other directors for his next project.
Now, an interesting buzz has been doing the rounds that efforts are being made to rope in Venky to reprise the iconic Barrister Parvatheesam character from the 1924 Telugu literary classic, Barrister Parvatheesam, written by noted author Mokkapati Narasimha Sastry.
The details about the makers who are attempting this adaptation are still under wraps. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates about this interesting project.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon