The entire unit of Srikanth Addala’s upcoming film Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu will head to Kutralam in Tamil Nadu on February 16. The schedule will go on for fifteen days and after that the team will return to Hyderabad to continue the shooting in Ramoji Film City. Mahesh Babu, Venkatesh, Anjali, Samantha, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj will take part in this schedule. Before joining the shoot of Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Mahesh Babu will reportedly go to Bangkok on February 8 to shoot for an ad for Thums Up. Since he’s going to go back to the sets of a film after almost two months, Mahesh Babu is said to be quite excited. Mickey J Meyer is composing the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. Dil Raju is producing this multi-starrer.
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
- Murugadoss’ 20-minute narration paved the way for Spyder
- Spyder’s ‘Putchakaya Putchakaya’ song to be out soon
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
Articles that might interest you