Very rarely do we get to see true classics being made these days. In the olden days, we had classic multi-starrers like ‘Gundamma Katha’ etc but they have disappeared in recent times. With Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’, all that is set to change. The movie is nearing completion and post production activities are currently on.
As per the reports being heard in the industry, this movie is going to be Na Bhuto Na Bhavishyati (roughly translated as never before, never again). The film has reportedly come out extremely well so far and with the natural craze surrounding the project, it will be interesting to see what new trends and records this movie will set.
Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Samantha, Anjali, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Rohini Hattangadi are essaying the principal roles in this movie. Dil Raju is the producer and Srikanth Addala is the director. Micky J Meyer is scoring the music.
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon