After a long, refreshing break ever since the release of his 2015 Sankranthi multistarrer, Gopala Gopala, Venkatesh is finally back on the shooting floors. The actor is currently shooting for Babu Bangaram under Maruthi’s direction. In the film, Venky teams up with Nayanthara. The film will hit the screens this summer.
We had already reported that Venkatesh is in talks with Sudha Kongara, the Telugu director who helmed the critically acclaimed Saala Khadoos, for the Telugu remake of Saala Khadoos. Venky will reprise Madhavan’s role and as per the latest reports, he will go on a strict fitness regime to bulk up his body to look his character of a rugged and ruthless boxing coach.
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero father’s controversial comments