Hero Venkatesh was in the news today for all the bad reasons when reports about him being served a notice by the GHMC officials about illegal construction at one of his property at Film Nagar came to light. However, Venkatesh had released an official press note to clarify that the property in question was leased out to M/s Munna United Hospitality Services represented by its Director, P.Pramod Kumar from September 2014. The notice from the GHMC was dated 18th November and hence this acquits Venkatesh of any wrongdoing.
Venkatesh’s last film Drushyam was a break away hit and he scored good points for his portrayal of a responsible father and a husband. He is right now busy with the shooting of Gopala Gopala which also has Pawan Kalyan sharing screen with him. The movie is slated to release for Pongal 2015.
- Venky’s spiritual getaways in free time
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time