Two years ago on this date, one of India’s legendary filmmakers Dr. D Ramanaidu breathed his last. The Daggubati family and the entire film fraternity are fondly remembering the legend on his second death anniversary.
In a moving Facebook post, Ramanaidu’s younger son and senior hero Venkatesh wrote, “I was lucky to have him as my father. He was my backbone and so much more and I miss him now and forever.. You will always be remembered in our hearts Nanna garu”.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US