Two years ago on this date, one of India’s legendary filmmakers Dr. D Ramanaidu breathed his last. The Daggubati family and the entire film fraternity are fondly remembering the legend on his second death anniversary.
In a moving Facebook post, Ramanaidu’s younger son and senior hero Venkatesh wrote, “I was lucky to have him as my father. He was my backbone and so much more and I miss him now and forever.. You will always be remembered in our hearts Nanna garu”.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you