Two years ago on this date, one of India’s legendary filmmakers Dr. D Ramanaidu breathed his last. The Daggubati family and the entire film fraternity are fondly remembering the legend on his second death anniversary.
In a moving Facebook post, Ramanaidu’s younger son and senior hero Venkatesh wrote, “I was lucky to have him as my father. He was my backbone and so much more and I miss him now and forever.. You will always be remembered in our hearts Nanna garu”.
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!