Victory Venkatesh has a very talented and enthusiastic Kid and the boy is already eager to come into the movie industry. Venkatesh himself said this. “My son is very eager to act with me. He wants to remake the Hollywood movie Karate Kid with me in Jackie Chan’s role. He wants to play the young kid’s character. I find his words amusing, but there is still lot of time for him to come into the film industry.”. Well, looks like we can anticipate the arrival of one more star from the Daggubati family in future.
Venkatesh is gearing up for the release of his new movie ‘Bodyguard’ which has Trisha in the lead role along with him. Gopichand Malineni is directing this movie and Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer. The audio launch of this film is going to take place on December 13th.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections