Over the past few years, senior hero Venkatesh has slowed down on his filmy assignments considerably. Instead, the reclusive star chose the path of spirituality. Venky’s previous film, Guru, was released in March this year.
In his latest media interaction, Venky revealed how he utilizes the free time. Venky said that he had visited the famous Ramana Maharshi Ashram recently and spent a lot of time there. “I quietly go wherever I want to and return, without making a fuss out of it,” Venky said.
On the movies front, Venky’s next film with Teja will be launched on December 13, on the occasion of his 57th birthday. “There are quite a few interesting projects in the pipeline,” Venky added further.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans