Vennela Kishore’s maiden venture as a director, ‘Vennela 1.5’, is getting ready for its audio release in the first week of February. The movie has Chaitanya Krishna and Monal Gujjar in the lead roles. Music has been scored by Sunil Kasyap. Kishore is also playing a full length role in the movie apart from direction.
Vennela 1.5 is the sequel to Deva Katta’s cult comedy ‘Vennela’. Kishore has used that story and built upon it to come up with this youthful comedy entertainer. The movie has Brahmanandam, Raghu Babu, Master Bharath and Thagubothu Ramesh in key roles. The movie is being readied for a release in the last week of February. The film is being produced by Vasu and Varma on GR8 Productions.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh