Vennela Kishore’s maiden venture as a director, ‘Vennela 1.5’, is getting ready for its audio release in the first week of February. The movie has Chaitanya Krishna and Monal Gujjar in the lead roles. Music has been scored by Sunil Kasyap. Kishore is also playing a full length role in the movie apart from direction.
Vennela 1.5 is the sequel to Deva Katta’s cult comedy ‘Vennela’. Kishore has used that story and built upon it to come up with this youthful comedy entertainer. The movie has Brahmanandam, Raghu Babu, Master Bharath and Thagubothu Ramesh in key roles. The movie is being readied for a release in the last week of February. The film is being produced by Vasu and Varma on GR8 Productions.
- Yesteryear star heroine to become a mom again
- Madhavan to do a Telugu thriller?
- Trailer date locked for Manchu Lakshmi’s next
- Backdrop of Vijetha revealed
- Taapsee opens up about her latest desire