Vennela Kishore is now a busy comedian and is seen in most of the films these days. He is also trying his luck as a hero with two films already done to his credit. He is now all excited about his role in Vishnu’s upcoming movie Doosukeltha.
Kishore has apparently expressed his happiness for etching out a hilarious character in the film and he is hoping to have done justice to it. He has even thanked Veeru potla for giving him a crucial break with Bindaas and for again repeating him in Doosukeltha.
Vishnu is the hero of the film and is also producing the film on his home banner. Lavanya paired opposite Vishnu in the movie. Shooting is presently going on at brisk pace.
- Baahubali 2 to release in China soon
- Rakul Preet launches her own app
- Noted actress roped in for U Turn’s remake
- Real life couple in Puri’s next
- Rangasthalam’s title song promo to be out today