It is already known that Victory Venkatesh has teamed up with successful director Maruti for a full length entertainer. The whole film will be moving on a light note and is touted to be a comic caper all the way.
Vennela Kishore, who started dubbing for his role in the film revealed that he couldn’t stop laughing after watching “30 Years” Prudhvi’s scenes and added that he will be one of the highlights of the flick.
Nayanthara is cast as the female lead in this film which is produced by Suryadevara Naga Vamsi. The film is slated to hit the screens in July.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag