Vennela Kishore is one comedian who has gained immense popularity all over. He is a part of every film these days and directors are writing special roles for him in Telugu films.
In tomorrow’s release, Mahanubhavudu, the star comedian plays an NRI called Kishore and his confrontation scenes with Sharwanand are said to be quite hilarious.
Incidentally, Vennela Kishore played a crucial role in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy which was also directed by Maruhi. It will be very interesting to see how his role has been written in this film.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date