The shooting of Mega heroine Niharika Konidela’s debut film is underway in Hyderabad. Tentatively titled Okka Manasu, this new age romantic drama has young hero Naga Shaurya as the male lead. Rama Raju of Mallela Theeram fame is directing this film which is being produced by Madhura Sreedhar along with a popular news channel.
As per the latest update, versatile actor Prakash Raj has been roped in to play an important role that carries the film’s narrative forward. Apparently, Prakash Raj was highly impressed with his character and gave his nod to play the role of Naga Shaurya’s father in the film.
Prakash Raj will join the film’s unit during the Araku schedule, which will kickstart on 23rd November.
- NTR’s transformation yielding results
- Mahesh Babu’s special plans for BAN dubbing
- Shruti Haasan Opens Up About Her Boyfriend
- Poll : Which among these two films will be a bigger hit?
- Star daughter’s debut film stalled