Versatile artiste Prakash Raj is not only a fine actor but also lends his hand in charity, social service and village adoption through his Prakash Raj Foundation. And now, the actor is batting for the protection of wildlife and nature.
It is well-known that Prakash Raj’ Foundation has joined hands with the Karnataka government and Suvarna News channel as the brand ambassador for Save Wildlife campaign.
Prakash Raj recently released a video in which he urged everyone to not be reticent and to protect nature, the people around and of course themselves.
— Chitraloka.com (@chitraloka) April 20, 2017
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage