Versatile artiste Prakash Raj is not only a fine actor but also lends his hand in charity, social service and village adoption through his Prakash Raj Foundation. And now, the actor is batting for the protection of wildlife and nature.
It is well-known that Prakash Raj’ Foundation has joined hands with the Karnataka government and Suvarna News channel as the brand ambassador for Save Wildlife campaign.
Prakash Raj recently released a video in which he urged everyone to not be reticent and to protect nature, the people around and of course themselves.
— Chitraloka.com (@chitraloka) April 20, 2017
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon