Versatile actor Vikram, who loves to experiment with his films all the time has come up with an experimental flick Inkokkadu. The film which was released last Friday has got a decent public talk and is running successfully in all the areas of its release.
During the success meet of the film in Hyderabad, the actor said that it is great to see the film getting a good response and collections from all over and felt that all of their hard work has finally paid off.
He also said that all distributors of Telugu version are newcomers and it is satisfying to see them gain good profits through this film. Inkokkadu was directed by Anand Shankar and it had Nayanthara and Nithya Menen as the female leads.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you