Mahanati, the highly-anticipated biopic based on the life and legacy of the iconic yesteryear heroine Savithri, has been progressing briskly in Hyderabad. Keerthy Suresh is reprising Savithri in this period drama.
As per the latest updates, stalwart actor Prakash Raj is all set to join Mahanati’s shoot from tomorrow. Prakash Raj will be essaying the role of Chakrapani, the legendary producer who had made numerous classics on the legendary Vauhini Productions banner.
Mahanati is being directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna Dutt and her father and senior producer Ashwini Dutt on Vyjayanthi Films banner. Samantha and Dulquer Salmaan will also be seen in important roles.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you