Versatile artiste Prakash Raj played a crucial police officer’s role in Sukumar’s 2007 film, Jagadam. Now, exactly a decade later, Prakash Raj will be teaming up with Sukumar for the director’s ongoing film with Ram Charan.
Apparently, Sukumar has scripted a superb role and he could think of no one but Prakash Raj for it. Even Prakash Raj gave his nod immediately, the reports say. The actor will take part in the film’s second schedule.
This as-yet-untitled movie also stars Samantha and Jagapathi Babu in key roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing this high budget village entertainer.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej