Today, versatile artiste Prakash Raj turned 51 and he celebrated his birthday in his adopted village Kondareddipally, far from all the glitz and gloss. Prakash Raj cut his birthday cake and celebrated along with kids and villagers of Kondareddipally, a remote village which he adopted to develop into a smart village.
On this occasion, Prakash Raj also laid foundation to the new public school building. Yesterday, the multifaceted artiste inaugurated drinking water facility for the villagers. Ever since Prakash Raj adopted Kondareddipally, he has developed the village roads, built new toilets and improved civic amenities and hygiene. A true way of ‘giving back to life’ indeed.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you