Today, versatile artiste Prakash Raj turned 51 and he celebrated his birthday in his adopted village Kondareddipally, far from all the glitz and gloss. Prakash Raj cut his birthday cake and celebrated along with kids and villagers of Kondareddipally, a remote village which he adopted to develop into a smart village.
On this occasion, Prakash Raj also laid foundation to the new public school building. Yesterday, the multifaceted artiste inaugurated drinking water facility for the villagers. Ever since Prakash Raj adopted Kondareddipally, he has developed the village roads, built new toilets and improved civic amenities and hygiene. A true way of ‘giving back to life’ indeed.
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
Articles that might interest you