Today, versatile artiste Prakash Raj turned 51 and he celebrated his birthday in his adopted village Kondareddipally, far from all the glitz and gloss. Prakash Raj cut his birthday cake and celebrated along with kids and villagers of Kondareddipally, a remote village which he adopted to develop into a smart village.
On this occasion, Prakash Raj also laid foundation to the new public school building. Yesterday, the multifaceted artiste inaugurated drinking water facility for the villagers. Ever since Prakash Raj adopted Kondareddipally, he has developed the village roads, built new toilets and improved civic amenities and hygiene. A true way of ‘giving back to life’ indeed.
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Release date locked for Andhagadu
- Action King’s scenes with Stylish Star a feast for fans
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
Articles that might interest you