Veteran actor and producer K Ashok Kumar is all set to return to film production very soon. Ashok Kumar is currently producing Andhra Pradesh Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao son Ravi Teja’s debut film, Kalahasthi, in Jayanth C Paranji’s direction.
Ashok Kumar, who visited the Arasavilli Sun Temple yesterday, said that he will soon produce a classic film starring his nephew Rana Daggubati as the main lead.
The proud uncle lauded Rana’s impeccable career choices and said that after Venkatesh, Rana has turned out to be the biggest success in their family. Kalahasthi has completed fifty percent of its shooting part and is gearing up for a summer release.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you