Veteran actor and producer K Ashok Kumar is all set to return to film production very soon. Ashok Kumar is currently producing Andhra Pradesh Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao son Ravi Teja’s debut film, Kalahasthi, in Jayanth C Paranji’s direction.
Ashok Kumar, who visited the Arasavilli Sun Temple yesterday, said that he will soon produce a classic film starring his nephew Rana Daggubati as the main lead.
The proud uncle lauded Rana’s impeccable career choices and said that after Venkatesh, Rana has turned out to be the biggest success in their family. Kalahasthi has completed fifty percent of its shooting part and is gearing up for a summer release.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s latest day 1 US collections
- Fans await Ravi Teja’s mass treat in Nela Ticket’s teaser
- Mystery behind Akhil-RGV film
- Ileana denies pregnancy rumors
- Kanam gets a new release date