Veteran actor and producer K Ashok Kumar is all set to return to film production very soon. Ashok Kumar is currently producing Andhra Pradesh Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao son Ravi Teja’s debut film, Kalahasthi, in Jayanth C Paranji’s direction.
Ashok Kumar, who visited the Arasavilli Sun Temple yesterday, said that he will soon produce a classic film starring his nephew Rana Daggubati as the main lead.
The proud uncle lauded Rana’s impeccable career choices and said that after Venkatesh, Rana has turned out to be the biggest success in their family. Kalahasthi has completed fifty percent of its shooting part and is gearing up for a summer release.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you