Young actor Nikhil Siddharth’s forthcoming film Shankara Bharanam has been in the news ever since it was announced. As per the latest reports, the makers have roped in veteran Bollywood actor Sanjay Mishra to play a pivotal role in the film.
Currently, shooting of this film is going on at a brisk pace and some key scenes are being shot in the old city area of Hyderabad. Directed by debutante Uday Nandanavanam, Nanditha Raj will be seen romancing Nikhil in the film. Popular writer Kona Venkat is producing this romantic thriller.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you