Popular film and theatre artiste Jonnalagadda Venkata Ramanamurthy passed away at a private hospital in Hyderabad just a while ago. JV Ramanamurthy was 84. The senior actor was brother of another film and theatre exponent JV Somayajulu.
JV Ramanamurthy was well known for his stellar performances as Gireesam in Gurajada’s iconic play, Kanyasulkam, which JV played for over 43 years and 1,000 shows. He later made a huge mark on the silver screen with his noteworthy acts in films such as MLA, Maro Charitra, Sirisirimuvva, Gorintaku, Akali Rajyam and Saptapadi etc. In his memorable career, JV acted in nearly 150 movies.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
Articles that might interest you