Popular film and theatre artiste Jonnalagadda Venkata Ramanamurthy passed away at a private hospital in Hyderabad just a while ago. JV Ramanamurthy was 84. The senior actor was brother of another film and theatre exponent JV Somayajulu.
JV Ramanamurthy was well known for his stellar performances as Gireesam in Gurajada’s iconic play, Kanyasulkam, which JV played for over 43 years and 1,000 shows. He later made a huge mark on the silver screen with his noteworthy acts in films such as MLA, Maro Charitra, Sirisirimuvva, Gorintaku, Akali Rajyam and Saptapadi etc. In his memorable career, JV acted in nearly 150 movies.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Trisha completes 15 years in films
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses