Veteran actress Amisha Patel, who shot to fame with the superhit ‘Badri’, has dropped off the radar after a series of setbacks. She has not tasted much success in the Telugu Industry after Badri and has preferred to concentrate on her career in Bollywood. But this actress is now desperate to make a comeback.
Tollywood is facing an acute shortage of actresses, especially to star opposite veteran heroes like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna and Venkatesh. The actress has gone in for a makeover and is looking quite fit once again. She is getting ready to sizzle in glamorous outfits as well.
Amisha is reportedly in touch with her old contacts in Tollywood for work. She has a couple of Bollywood releases expected later this year.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing