Veteran actress Kavitha, who has appeared in a number of super hit films, is very upset. She broke down while interacting with a few media people yesterday. The reason for her anguish is the lack of an invitation for the 100 Years of Indian Cinema celebrations event.
“I am a very senior actress. I have appeared in a number of landmark films over the last 35 years. I was not invited. People who are just one or two films old have received invitations. People who are not even a part of the industry have received invitations. But the organisers did not invite me. In fact, many senior actors and actresses have not received the invitation. It is very humiliating”, she said.
Well, Kavitha certainly has a point. A number of people in the industry have been expressing their displeasure about not being invited for the event.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you