Veteran actress Sangeetha, who is popular for her performances in movies like Muthyala Muggu and Idiot etc, has announced that she has shifted her base to Hyderabad from Chennai permanently. The actress, in a media interaction, said that she plans to produce and act in more Telugu movies.
Sangeetha also said that she hails from Warangal and that she plans to step into politics to serve the people and expressed her wish to join the TRS party. Sangeetha said that many political parties had asked her to contest elections but she politely refused those offers. Sangeetha had been busy acting in Tamil and Malayalam TV serials.
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
Articles that might interest you