Veteran actress Radhakumari passed away today morning after suffering a cardiac arrest. She was 70. The actress is the wife of veteran actor Ravi Kondala Rao and she has acted in more than 500 films. Radhakumari is known for her superb portrayal of ‘bamma’ roles. Her performance in Krishna Vamsi’s ‘Chandamama’ is memorable.
She is survived by her husband and son. Ravi Kondala Rao is in Dubai and he has started for Hyderabad upon hearing the news of her demise.
123telugu.com expresses its condolence at the untimely death of Smt. Radhakumari and prays that her soul may rest in peace.
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India