Yesteryear heroine Sumalatha was once a popular heroine and acted in numerous hit Telugu films like Veta, Swayam Krushi, Pasivadi Pranam and Sruthi Layalu etc. Her pairing with Megastar Chiranjeevi was highly popular among fans. Sumalatha’s last Telugu film was Nagarjuna’s Boss.
Now, nearly a decade later, Sumalatha will be making her comeback in Telugu films with Allu Sirish’s upcoming family entertainer, Srirastu Subhamastu. Sumalatha will be essaying a crucial role in the film and needless to say, she will be flooded with offers in Telugu thanks to her mesmerizing presence.
Srirastu Subhamastu is in the final leg of its production and the movie is slated for its release either in May or June. Directed by Parasuram, the film has Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead.
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- NKR15’s Hindi rights fetch a decent price
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference