Veteran actress T.G. Kamala Devi has passed away today in Chennai after suffering from illness for the past few days. She was born as Govindamma in 1929 in Karvetinagaram, Chittoor District. Kamala Devi was also an accomplished singer and dubbing artiste. She dabbled in dramas and stage plays extensively and was awarded the Nataka Kala Prapoorna by the AP Nataka Academy.
Kamala Devi is famous for her roles in films like ‘Malliswari’, ‘Pathala Bhairavi’, ‘Kathanayakudu’, ‘Balanagamma’ etc. She rendered her voice as a playback singer in films like ‘Palletoori Pilla’ and ‘Gunasundhari Katha’.
123telugu.com prays for her soul and extends its condolences to the family of T.G.Kamala Devi
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Ravi Teja’s next from December end
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser