Recently, veteran actress, Sumalatha was all over the news as her son was set to enter films in a big way. Now, she is once again in the news as she is going to enter politics.
The latest we hear is that Sumalatha will contest in the upcoming Karnataka assembly elections which will be held next month. The news is that Karnataka Pradesh Congress has requested Sumalatha to contest this time as her husband and actor, Ambarish is facing health issues.
It is yet unknown in which constituency will Sumalath contest from. The veteran actress is mostly seen on small screen hosting family shows these days.
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock
- Indo-German actress misses Mahesh’s film, but bags Prabhas’
- Kalyan Ram’s new film launched in style