If you closely follow veteran Hindi director, Mahesh Bhatt’s career, he is one person who always speaks his mind and gets into a lot of trouble. During the late 90’s, Mahesh Bhatt was many a time targeted by the underworld and has been given several death threats.
Two years back, a gang of 13 were arrested who were planning to kill Bhatt and his family. Now, yesterday night Mahesh Bhatt lodged a police complaint in Mumbai after receiving death threats from an unknown caller.
Going into details, an unknown man called up Mahesh Bhatt and demanded him to pay 50 lakh cash failing which he threatened to kill his actress daughter Alia Bhatt and wife Soni Razdan. A shocked Mahesh responded quickly and lodged a complaint with the cops.
The Mumbai police have beefed up security for Alia Bhatt who is moving all over the country to promote her latest film Badrinath Ki Dulhania.
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents