Veteran director Bapu has been hospitalized after he complained of uneasiness. He was recently conferred with Padma Shri award and several journalists and film personalities thronged to his house to congratulate him on this occasion. Apparently, he was so overwhelmed with the presence of so many people that he began feeling very uneasy and he had to be admitted in a private hospital in Hyderabad. His brother told the media that Bapu is doing fine and will be discharged soon from the hospital. Bapu had earlier directed films like Sriramarajyam, Pelli Pusthakam, Muthyala Muggu among many other cult films in Telugu.
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- [email protected] Cr just a matter of days
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
Articles that might interest you