Veteran director Bapu has been hospitalized after he complained of uneasiness. He was recently conferred with Padma Shri award and several journalists and film personalities thronged to his house to congratulate him on this occasion. Apparently, he was so overwhelmed with the presence of so many people that he began feeling very uneasy and he had to be admitted in a private hospital in Hyderabad. His brother told the media that Bapu is doing fine and will be discharged soon from the hospital. Bapu had earlier directed films like Sriramarajyam, Pelli Pusthakam, Muthyala Muggu among many other cult films in Telugu.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture