Veteran director Bapu has been hospitalized after he complained of uneasiness. He was recently conferred with Padma Shri award and several journalists and film personalities thronged to his house to congratulate him on this occasion. Apparently, he was so overwhelmed with the presence of so many people that he began feeling very uneasy and he had to be admitted in a private hospital in Hyderabad. His brother told the media that Bapu is doing fine and will be discharged soon from the hospital. Bapu had earlier directed films like Sriramarajyam, Pelli Pusthakam, Muthyala Muggu among many other cult films in Telugu.
- Mega hero starts off his next with a fight scene
- Nikhil bulks up for his student leader’s role
- Megastar’s title for Sai Dharam Tej’s next?
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
Articles that might interest you