Veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao, who never minces words when it comes to criticising about various happenings in the Telugu film industry, has once again made some noteworthy comments regarding the publicity and promotional strategies filmmakers these days are following to promote their films.
Speaking at a film related event recently, Dasari said that filmmakers these days are killing all the fun and excitement among fans and audiences towards a film by releasing a flood of publicity material in the name of first look posters, teasers, trailers and release trailers.
The senior filmmaker added saying that films are suffering big-time after their release due to this constant bombardment of promotional material on social media. Will our filmmakers pay heed to the veteran director’s observations?
- Gautam Nanda is Gopichand’s biggest release
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s first single impresses
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
Articles that might interest you