In a shocking development, Rajini’s long-time collaborator and veteran Tamil director Bharathiaja too has opposed Rajini’s political aspirations. Bharathiaja, who had directed several classic hits with Rajini in the past, said that Rajini is a non Tamilian and that Tamil Nadu must be ruled only by a Tamilian.
The director further urged all the youths of Tamil Nadu to stand united and oppose Rajini’s efforts to reign over the Tamil land.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you