Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao is well-known for his devotional movies such as Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Saibaba etc. KRR’s upcoming devotional drama, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is slated to open in cinemas on February 10th.
On this occasion, K Raghavendra Rao visited the Yadadri Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple to seek the Lord’s blessings. Interacting with the media after offering special prayers, Raghavendra Rao said if the Lord offers him a chance, he will surely make a film bringing the rich history of the Yadadri Temple onto the silver screen.
- Catherine’s bikini avatar shines in Gautam Nanda
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
Articles that might interest you