Senior filmmaker Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is hailed as a pioneer in experimental cinema in the mainstream format. Some of the iconic classics such as Pushpaka Vimanam, Vichitra Sodharulu and Aditya 369 are true testimonies to his caliber.
Now, after a gap of nearly two years, Singeetham is all set to direct a film. The veteran genius will helm a biopic on the life and legacy of Dr Yellapragada Subbarao, the popular biochemist. Singeetham, who is very much excited about the project, is currently busy finishing the script.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you