Veteran filmmaker, industrialist and Rajya Sabha MP T Subbarami Reddy has been chosen for the Akkineni Nageswara Rao Lifetime Achievement award for his long-standing contribution in the field of cinema and politics.
Popular cultural organization Rasamayi will honour Subbarami Reddy with the ANR memorial award on September 21st on the occasion of ANR’s 93rd birth anniversary. The event will take place in Hyderabad and several noted personalities from the film and political worlds from across the country are expected to grace the occasion.
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Release date locked for Andhagadu
- Action King’s scenes with Stylish Star a feast for fans
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
Articles that might interest you