Veteran filmmaker, industrialist and Rajya Sabha MP T Subbarami Reddy has been chosen for the Akkineni Nageswara Rao Lifetime Achievement award for his long-standing contribution in the field of cinema and politics.
Popular cultural organization Rasamayi will honour Subbarami Reddy with the ANR memorial award on September 21st on the occasion of ANR’s 93rd birth anniversary. The event will take place in Hyderabad and several noted personalities from the film and political worlds from across the country are expected to grace the occasion.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you