Veteran filmmaker, industrialist and Rajya Sabha MP T Subbarami Reddy has been chosen for the Akkineni Nageswara Rao Lifetime Achievement award for his long-standing contribution in the field of cinema and politics.
Popular cultural organization Rasamayi will honour Subbarami Reddy with the ANR memorial award on September 21st on the occasion of ANR’s 93rd birth anniversary. The event will take place in Hyderabad and several noted personalities from the film and political worlds from across the country are expected to grace the occasion.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?