Nandi Award winner Satyanand is a veteran writer who has worked for more than 65 films as a story and screenplay writer. The writer played a crucial role in Chiranjeevi’s rise to stardom and wrote for many of the latter’s films.
In a recent interview with a leading daily, the writer was all praises for Chiranjeevi. He said that when he recently visited the sets of Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, he was taken aback by Chiranjeevi’s energy and enthusiasm on the sets. He also added that the atmosphere on the sets was dynamic and said that he believes Chiranjeevi can do justice to the remake.
Meanwhile, the film’s shooting is progressing at a brisk pace. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Kanam’s promotions to start on a grand note
- DSP to rock at Rangasthalam’s pre-release event
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Money is not everything in life: Rajamouli