Veteran writer JK Bharavi has penned the scripts of classic devotional movies such as Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Saibaba. The writer’s forthcoming movie, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is set to open in cinemas on February 10th.
In one of his latest interviews, JK Bharavi revealed his emotional bond with the Akkineni stars, ANR and Nagarjuna. Bharavi revealed that Nagarjuna always tells him that he feels like hugging him whenever he sees him.
Furthermore, ANR, after watching Annamayya, hugged Bharavi and told him that he made his son Nagarjuna prove that he is the real heir of his acting legacy.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you