Veteran writer JK Bharavi has penned the scripts of classic devotional movies such as Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Saibaba. The writer’s forthcoming movie, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is set to open in cinemas on February 10th.
In one of his latest interviews, JK Bharavi revealed his emotional bond with the Akkineni stars, ANR and Nagarjuna. Bharavi revealed that Nagarjuna always tells him that he feels like hugging him whenever he sees him.
Furthermore, ANR, after watching Annamayya, hugged Bharavi and told him that he made his son Nagarjuna prove that he is the real heir of his acting legacy.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you